Monday, December 14, 2009

Routine, Two Dinners in One Night

I usually set out my dinner plans for a day or two that way there is no mad dash rush to get something defrosted or find there are some ingredients that I do not have. So a typical day goes like this.

Everyone has staples in the freezer or fridge that get pushed around soo much you forget what you have and it either ends up spoiling or tossed out. I try to catch things on sale and am blessed to have a deep freezer to store them in.

So far this week I have 2 days planned in advance, I already have Sunday Sauce made and plan on making Stuffed Shells and Lasagna tonight. One to eat and one to freeze. Considered both use the same ingredients and only the macaroni type differing so why not make both at the same time giving me two different dinners one for now and one for future consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment